ardent

Spare Ribs

Armor & weapon crafting

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-22-2022, 12:20 AM

For the first time in a while, Medusa felt almost...normal. Perhaps it was the easy company of being around Wren. Or the mindless task of sharpening the claws. Or the fact that for the first time in ever that she had been able to talk as much as she did without her weird little quirks interrupting (with the exception of her illeism), and actually offered what she thought was a comfort to another wolf. Especially one that had a hard life much like hers, minus the fact that Medusa was a slave, and Wren was not. She didn't envy the brunette though. Medusa had gotten herself into the predicament that she was in, and she was working on a plan to get herself out of it and into something better.

She nodded at Wren's thanks but remained quiet as she finished up another claw. When she finished with them, she carefully slid them over her own dull claws. While many had bullied her and called her dumb, she grinned as she flexed her new claw covers. Normal she may not be, but she had the knowledge to know that regular wolf claws weren't as deadly as what she had just made. "I hope the armor and weapon help you" Medusa looked up, lifting the paw with the fitted new claws and wriggling her toes, responded. "Medusa hopes so too. Because she plans on changing things very soon." Her voice was firm. It was a promise she made to herself. Come hell or high water, she was going to fight for better things.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: