An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-22-2022, 01:33 AM
Southern Boreas was much different from the North. It was warmer here for a start and the lands even started to become more colorful and vibrant. More like the yearling had been used to when he was living in Lyenne. The young man knew it was probably better to turn back, to head back to the Gorge but something kept his paws moving forward despite what should have been better judgement. His tail swished thoughtfully behind him and a moment later he was really wishing he had been more cautious.

Sharp pain in his left forepaw caused the youth to yelp and stumble, awkwardly crushing the spiny shelled ball against the pad once more before he managed to get to a "resting" position. Well wasn't this fantastic? Whatever these things on the ground were they were sharp and they hurt. He was definitely bleeding too… ugh…

A stranger's voice calling out to him caught Beau's attention and he glanced up at her with a small frown. "Probably," He tells her through gritted teeth. "I stepped on one of these pointy ball things and their shell cut me… would you happen to be able to help me get this thing out? I'd be ever so grateful."