An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
07-22-2022, 10:51 AM

Manea lifted her head from where she was playing and training with Fia when the call came from the border for her. It wasn't a voice she recognized so she couldn't call back for them to simply come into the pack which meant she would need to go greet their guest. She sighed softly and gave her youngest daughter a smile, nuzzling her cheek. "I'll be right back, my darling." With that she got up and gave herself a quick shake to smooth her violet coat before she trotted across the shore of the island and over the land bridge that connected it to the mainland, quickly making her way to the edge of the rock garden. Within a few minutes she spotted the earthen-hued male that was waiting for her and she looked at him curiously with a polite smile.

As she came to a stop in front of him, she gave a nod of her head in greeting and said, "I'm Manea Mendacium, the Genetrix of Elysium. What brings you to my borders?" He didn't have any pack scent on him, at least not from what she could recognize initially, but his scent was similar to Sirius and his brood so she hazarded a guess that he was likely in their family. She had grown fairly familiar with that group over time and like Venom's family she had come to respect and value her interactions with them. She settled neatly on her haunches and gave the horned male her attention, waiting for him to reveal why he had called her out here.

"Manea Mendacium"