Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-22-2022, 12:00 PM
He was fast, she'd give him that. An unpolished gem in the wind. Wren was thankful he was on their side, for he could grow to be a formidable warrior. Mercury would make sure to do such a thing; she was sure of both of them. The man and the boy. But before Beau could master it, he had to get used to the idea of losing. A spar was one thing, but a fight was another. She'd have to teach him and assess his skills.

The boy kicked up dirt, but he was behind her. It did little to defer her actions, even if it was annoying. As he rounded her, he still made sure to make an obscuring cloud. As he passed, she saw an opening. His tail was out, and she lunged at it, trying to clamp her teeth around the banner. If that happened, she could have a hold on him. She sought to drag him closer by his tail, as he tried to keep distance between them. His mistake; a drawn out fight was not in the cards today.

"Speech"

Wren vs Beauregard for SPAR
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Bracers
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me