An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
07-22-2022, 03:39 PM

Sota paused and gave a serious nod to her words. "Better to be cautious when you're climbing, even if you feel confident in your skills. A few years ago I had a nasty fall that kept me from climbing - or really doing much walking, if I'm being honest - for a long time." That was how he'd found The Hallows, who'd allowed him to take refuge there while he healed. He'd liked settling down so much that he'd never left, even moving to a new continent with his pack when they decided to settle down elsewhere. It'd changed the course of his life for the better, but it hadn't necessarily been an ideal injury to receive, not for him or anyone else for that matter.

"It's a good place to stop, I agree." Sota paused his own ascent to carefully make his way down from the higher branches. Eden was much lower than him, though safely made her way down to the floor, only then beginning to lose her balance. "You okay?" He wouldn't panic unless he needed to, being swift but still careful and balanced as he leapt from one branch to the next, taking only a few more moments to reach Eden's side.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!