ardent

If I showed you my soul would you cover your eyes?

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-22-2022, 04:59 PM
Bellamy and Gavroche had established a temporary base in the Orchard and, for now, that was where Bells had left her mate. When they had first arrived there the two had a heart-to-heart, their hopes, their fears, all laid out on the table. It had been necessary though. She was sure it had been especially necessary for Gav… the poor man had so much hurt harbored in his heart. So much blame, and self-doubt. She saw herself reflected in it… but Bellamy had decided back when she took the winged male as her mate that she would start standing up to her demons, her past, rather than letting them consume her. It didn’t mean she was proud of what she’d done… nor was she content with where their lives currently were… but for his sake, she would get better. For both of them.

The woman drew in a slow breath as she stepped foot on the plains known as The Battlefield. The wind tugged at her fur as she lifted her head up and let her green gaze sweep across the land before her. These bloodsoaked plains were where she was hoping to make a change in their lives. She had warned Gavroche of her intentions; at the very least she would get a spar to sharpen her skills once more… and in the best-case scenario? She would net herself and Gavroche a home. Her companions were on either side, Ears giddy and eager for the battle to come whereas Whiskers was much calmer, her gaze thoughtful as she waited for Bellamy to call to the wolves of the lands.

Bellamy did just that. She tilted her head back to the heavens and let loose a long, powerful howl to alert any recruiting leaders to her location. She wanted a home. A home where a fierce warrior and a delicate, soft healer could both be safe and wanted. What pack would fit that bill she didn’t know… but she would wait. And hopefully, someone would come. But any alpha who answered her call would need to show their resolve; for Bellamy to stand by them she would not accept an alpha who was all talk and no action. She would learn their resolve in the only way she knew how; on the open field of battle.

[[Ooc:: Bellamy is seeking a home for herself and Gavroche! Any alpha or would-be alpha to respond is welcome but keep in mind to ICly convince Bellamy your pack is worth becoming a home she will request a spar. I’d like to keep this spar friendly! Any pack that can fit a fight-happy warrior and a healer are welcome to show. I’m not picky, I just want to get this couple in a pack!]]
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.