gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-22-2022, 05:45 PM
Bellamy would be lying if she said she hadn’t heard Gavroche’s request to stop. But she had blatantly ignored him and continued speaking. Her words riled him but the woman expected as much. He’d been holding onto this hurt, harboring it like the wicked emotion would bring their little girl back. It wouldn’t, she knew that. “I’d be lying if I didn’t tell you I thought the Divinities had turned a blind eye to us, Gavroche.” Bellamy continued to speak softly, her voice remaining calm. For once she had to be the voice of reason… and it was strange. She was normally the one breaking down.

“...and I agree what happened to Lucette wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair what happened to us, either.” Bellamy sighed. “We were innocent too.” She pointed out to him. Neither of them had done anything wrong when their lives had started going downhill. Their crime had been their birth, something out of their control. How could they be blamed for that? It was illogical. “We hadn’t done anything to scorn the Divinities, yet here we are.” The woman paused. “We’re not meant to understand them, nor their plans… but believe me when I say I do not believe we are forsaken.” Bellamy nosed her mate’s cheek.

“Shh, Gav…” His focus shifted back to blaming himself. “You know damn good and well that Lucette would scold you for thinking that. She never liked being the damsel in distress.” A half-hearted chuckle left her lips. “Our daughter is strong. She’s resourceful. Just because she inherited your size doesn’t mean she’s immediately doomed. You’ve lived this long, have you not?” She licked away his tears.

“You’re not to blame. Stop that.” Bellamy urged. “Even if the Divinities had forsaken us, even if they sent the Dreamends after us, it would take all of them combined and more to tear me away from you.” Bellamy snorted at the very idea. “Don’t think I’m not afraid to fight the God or Goddess themselves, or any of the Divinities. If they were foolish enough to try and separate us I’d ascend to be a Goddess just to ensure that never happened. I didn’t live through Hell just to have some so-called powerful dead guys tell me I’m not going to live out the rest of my days with my mate.” She gave a cocky smirk.

“...and if I somehow died before you, well, you can bet every feather on those wings of yours I’d haunt your ass until you joined me. Sorry Gavroche, you’re stuck with an asshole of a mate for all eternity, not just until we’re dead.” Her words, while serious, were meant to make him smile.
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.