gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
07-22-2022, 06:00 PM

Bellamy was quick to point out that their daughter would scold him as well. She probably would, Gavroche knew. Lucette was a little fireball and very strong-willed. Adventurous, reckless, strong for her size… Gavroche sniffled, giving a small nod of agreement as his mate asked him a rather important question. He had lived this long, true enough. Most of it had been on his “own” too. He’d been through bad situations, not as bad as Bellamy, but he’d lived through so much… so maybe he was overreacting? Lucette was a combination of not just him but Bellamy as well. The child of two survivors… so shouldn’t she be able to survive as well? She was probably just fine… and one day she’d find them again. He sniffled again.

“Now who’s being an idiot,” His words were quiet but Bellamy had earned a smile from her mate. “Taking on all that alone. It’s any wonder you haven’t been slain yet. And for what? To stay with me? You are crazy.” His smile became a bit brighter and he lightly nipped at her.

“You’re not happy unless you’re keeping me busy treating you, are you Bells? Do you have an idea what that sort of army would do to you?” He looked into her eyes, his voice taking a serious turn for another moment. “I hope that’s a threat, Bellamy. I don’t want to live without you. You’re stuck with this featherbrain forever, just like I’m stuck with you. Not even death will separate us.” He booped his nose against her own.

“I love you with all my heart. That’s not going to change, no matter what happens.”

"Speech"

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.