An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
07-23-2022, 12:14 AM

Briar basked happily in the afterglow of their love making, dazed and lost in the pleasure that had overwhelmed her body in the best way possible. She was still catching her breath and coming back to reality when Artorias' forelegs wrapped around her and pulled her close and she happily settled into his embrace with contented hums and breathless giggles as she nuzzled into his chest. It took a while for their breathing to settle back to normal, but she was in no hurry. If she could re-live this moment again and again she would and she was committing every second to memory so she could think back on their first time together as husband and wife for the rest of their lives. She grinned and giggled as he commented on how amazing their sex had been and she replied, "It really, really was..." The kisses and licks he covered her face and head with just made her giggle all over again, feeling nothing but joy and love in his embrace. "I love you too, Artorias. With my whole heart and then some."

As they were snuggling and enjoying this state of love and bliss they were in, the coos of doves caught their attention from across the room and she glanced up with him at the cage that held the gift they had received from Venom. Her turquoise gaze returned to his with an amused smirk, chuckling as he cursed the fact that they needed to remember to let the pair of birds out at dawn to keep with the tradition the Ashen Empress had told them about. "Well, I guess we'll just need to keep each other up until dawn then," she told him with a sly grin, giving him a more positive way to spin the fact that these birds were going to require them to be up quite early. His paw trailing along her body sent pleasant tingles across her skin and she hummed happily, tipping her muzzle up to leave a soft kiss on his lips.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"