Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-23-2022, 01:08 PM

To be honest, Recluse would have been okay with more roughing up. The woman certainly wasn't averse to it at least. Her fangs wrapped around the pirate king's foreleg and she couldn't help a little chuckle of triumph. It seemed that Sparrow had decided pulling away was a bad decision and instead she pushed in towards Recluse who suddenly got more foreleg shoved into the back of her mouth than she'd bargained for. The movement was quick enough and unexpected enough that she was forced to back peddle or be bowled over. It left her scruff wide open for Sparrow to grab which she did. Releasing the other woman's leg Recluse continued to try and backpedal further, letting the momentum of the bigger wolf now gripping the back of her neck pull her back and up slightly, where she'd take the chance to lash out with her claw covers, hoping to scrape them across the other woman's chest.

Certainly, she could have done more herself but she wasn't exactly eager to go for a fatal blow, her pride wounded a bit maybe by being scruffed like a pup but hey, she liked Sparrow and that tempered her rage a bit, besides she knew well enough that even her flailing could draw blood if the Pirate King wasn't careful.

Recluse vs Sparrow for dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Badger claw gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Companion 2: Great Potoo, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Viper fangs - Offensive
Disability: Light blindness - Moderate
Skills: Advanced Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Juggernaut

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.