size
Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
07-23-2022, 08:20 PM
An ooze, killing many. It was the first time she heard of this. It was the first time she was gladdened to have come to Boreas so late. Edelweiss nodded, taking the situation in quietly. "Has it gone, for good?" she asked Celeste "do you know... if pockets of this disease still exist?" A pack wolf was privy to many, many things that vagabonds had to find out naturally.

Though the woman remarked that making herself presentable was a good idea. "It is, yes" she shuffled in the spring "especially if one has someone waiting for them" Which she assumed the woman had. The wolf wasn't her type, but she could appreciate the beauty. A slow, knowing smirk crossed her otherwise emotionally distant lips "boys... can be quite stupid. Yes." She agreed with that. Ghoul was a smart one, but even he had his ignorance.

"Mmm. I did lie to you. For that, I... am sorry" Celeste was willing to open up, but Edelweiss really had not been at the time "there is... a boy. I believe he likes me, yet he wishes me to join his pack. He has made that move several times. ...Yet I am not sure if he merely wishes to keep me close - as a friend - or if he feels anything more."

"she speaks"
1/3 - met new wolf