An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-23-2022, 09:05 PM
Ooc: after the raid by some measure

Sparrow hadn't been feeling herself. Her sleep was off, her appetite was off, her mood was off, everything. Even drinking brought the threat of bile to her throat and Sparrow had never turned down a drink prior.

She wasn't a religious gal, but it felt like something had changed, shifted inside her. Maybe it was the stress? Maybe it was the guilt? It had to be, right? Everything would go back to normal sooner or later.

Event the drink her body tried to reject wasn't enough to dull the feeling of being off. She felt woozy, agitated, restless and she hadn't even drank that much.

Besides, she had begun to feel rather guilty. Hanako didn't belong here- not as a captive. Or at least it had lost it's spark. She realized she has wanted Hana to choose her. Just having her around was like a temptation that was always just out of reach. If she wanted Hanako to be happy- and even if she didnt- it was better to let her do that on her own terms. Besides, in this one way, it was as if Sparrow was the one dumping her.

Coming into the room which Hanako's scent now permeated, Sparrow snatched the key from Friar's hand and tossed it on the table by the bed. "Babe wake up, you're free, I'm letting you go," she said hurriedly before she could regret it. Her breath still tasted like alcohol and lavender in a ditch attempt to make herself feel better before this. "Go back to your husband or whatever and tell him he failed you, but that he won anyway."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.