An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-24-2022, 10:22 AM
Hattori took in her words, they fell like rain that drenched the land. A tale as old as time, familiar as the air that filled his lungs, so very much like the home he'd once known. A land he thought he'd reign over, his name written next in the age-old parchments. One title after the other, a never ending chain of his bloodline. And yet here he was having long since stepped off that path and now faced with someone who had only just done the same. Could be blame her? No.

"Then there is a place for you here." He told her easily enough, seeing no reason to deny her. To ward her off for faults that were not her own. "It does not matter to me who you were or where you came from, we are all of the same clan in the end. Your Father's loss is my gain." He decided with a nod.

Let them squabble on their distant shore, it meant nothing to the Tojo Clan.

"Come I will show you the maze." And she'd better learn fast, lest she got lost on the daily.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]