Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-24-2022, 01:48 PM

It was nearly time to form the pack.

Wren buzzed with impatience, excitement... She had gathered good wolves with good morals. Wolves that could grow and learn. Humbled by experiences and work hard through cooperation... That's what she wanted for them. Approaching the ship, she came here with intention. There was barely any scent in the air to tell her it was occupied but would it have mattered? They were all used to the Gorge by now.

No, Wren was here for a different reason. She entered the cracked hull, glancing around before going deeper. Unaware she was being followed, her interest lay in scavenging for... reasons. Beauregard had told her that the ship had lots of things. Maybe she would find a suitable gift here. Sniffing and prodding various corners, she came upon a blue bottle. It was aged but otherwise intact. It reminded her of his eyes.

Stormy, but clear.

She placed it carefully away in the satchel she wore. A noise behind her caused Wren to flinch, but she sighed relief when she recognized the man's scent. He came into sight soon enough. "Merc" she breathed, closing the gap and nibbling gently on his neck "what are you doing here?" She assumed he was off doing things, a perfect excuse to slip away.

"Wren" & "Mercury"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me