An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-24-2022, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2022, 07:54 PM by Mercury. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mercury was very much looking forward to putting down roots in the Menagerie. He had thoughts on them finding a den together, and making it their own. An unfamiliar insecure part of him wondered if that was what she wanted, but he pushed down the feeling. He would approach the question when they moved, and she would agree or veto the idea of dening together. He was not a lovestruck child, and they would handle this like adults.

“Would you like a hand clearing out your den?” He asked her politely. He hadn’t accumulated much since arriving here. Much of what he gathered he had placed into a communal space. “I’ve seen wagons in the Armada, do you think your alpha friend would approve of us using them?” He asked her with a crooked smile. Thinking of the supplies they would need to move as well.

We'll have to find a den at the Gorge, won't we? it was like she had read his mind. He paused for a moment, an expression of surprise frozen on his face. One that melted into warmth, and he lowered his lashes a little, his expression smouldering. “I look forward to doing exactly that”

"Wren" & "Mercury"

[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]