gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
07-24-2022, 10:25 PM
Koby was delighted giving the edge of his tail a simple shake. Wolves of this kind were his favorite, smart, it seemed that this male was very intelligent. Adding another fortune after such a long winter for him was exciting. As he asked where he had learned the language Kobdy nodded. "I know many languages." he stated in the wolf's native tongue. It was nice not to have to speak the common tongue for a bit. "I've seen many lands though never been to Nippon. Traveling creatures, wolves, birds, predators all alike. A caravan taught me the language in my youth I believe one of them called themselves a Shinobi." he lowered himself to stand lower than the wolf's head. He heard that it was a sign of respect so that's what he had intended. He looked at the desert, surely some rabbits would be around.

"Catch a piece of prey, doesn't matter what kind though the more bones the better. I can read your past present and your future in the bones. Of course your future is relative - fate is ones own decision and the decisions you make can always change from the moment your fortune is told." he nodded his head. Eye-lidless eyes staring at the koi colored wolf curiously. He wondered if he would refuse or think it dumb, though normally he didn't see those kinds of reactions often.