size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-24-2022, 11:33 PM

She turned her head to smile kindly at him. "A little overwhelmed" Eden admits to Sota "and a bit nervous, but I am close to the earth. I shall be fine, thank you" She turns to hop off onto the ground, landing lightly due to her size. She turned to wait for him to descend too, more expertly than she had "I'll have to practice when others look" She would not proclaim to think she could do it alone "they will be amused; a small little wolf like me... Climbing a tree like a cat!"

She giggled.

"I bet many of them had the same shocked expression when they have seen you do it, Sota?" she added, smiling with amusement. He was older than her, it seemed, and had been around much longer. Imagine the experiences he had in Auster, in Boreas... So many, it felt so many to Eden "but you can scout much, much faster. And follow others undetected. Yes, I think it is useful to practice such things. Even if I am to be terrible at it." She joked. Knowing not if she would be good or not, she took it one step at a time.

But.

"I am sorry to hear you fell... Did you at least have friends or family around to help you?"

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children