gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes
07-25-2022, 01:01 AM

The horned boy shakes his head, at her reaction, surprise pulling at the lines on his face. Lotus explains that the land doesn’t belong to anyone now and Terra nods, chewing as he grabs another huge mouthful of meat. Her dark lips turn upward at his hunger, a small chuckle escapes, the shy girl giving him a sheepish look before she talks about where she has been. The word abandoned falls from Lotus’s lips and the girl ducks her head, shame painting her features as she gives a small, barely perceptible nod. Ears perk as he speaks of his uncle and sheep, eyebrows lifting in surprise at the fact that he has nine siblings. Swallowing her chunk of food, the earthy girl reaches down to take a slightly bigger bite of food.

Lotus explains how everyone left and then asks about her what she plans to do. Dark rimmed ears flick backward as Terra ponders her future, shame-filled emerald eyes looking up to the icy male. Swallowing her meat, the girl sighs and says, “After this, I go back to where my family left me. I’m supposed to ‘get better’ before they will come back. I don’t know what I have to get better at but I know I have to. I just… I want to go home.” The desperation in her voice disgusts Terra and she tries to hide her emotions by ducking her head to take another bite of meat.

"Terra Qilaq"

Lotus is allowed in any of Terra's threads, regardless of tag