An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-25-2022, 02:13 PM

Basilisk was first, a fact that was fitting and not at all surprising to the Champion. He did not beat around the bush with his request, directly requesting the very role Azure had been grooming him for and had hoped he'd one day achieve. "Granted." He affirmed with a smile. It had been something he had brought up to Sirius in the past and the Warlord had not been opposed, for that reason Azure did not feel the need to consult with his father to make this decision. "You will be a fine Crown Prince, son, and so long as you continue the way you are, I have no doubt that the Armada will one day be yours." Azure had known as much from the day the behemoth was born.

Turning to Levi, the smaller Fatalis continued with the habit of under-reaching. Hadn't thought of a rank before now? Azure raised his brow but remained silent while the boy thought, and then spoke. Like Basilisk before him, Levi's words did not quite bring surprise... though they did bring concern. Azure chewed on the thought for a moment, and then posed a rhetorical."So you see yourself as a follower, rather than a leader." It had been his hopes that both his sons would strive for a rank of leadership, whether it was reaper, general, or ousting his brother as gladiator. Levi's request of Howler was ambitious in that he'd decided to skip the middling ranks entirely, but not as ambitious as Azure had anticipated from one of his blood. "You may join the ranks of Howler. Perhaps when you are older, you will find the drive to strive higher."

He let his words hang in the air, and then addressed the boys both together. "You've both done well, I am proud of you. Continue your studies, do not let the results of today make you complacent. You are dismissed, for now."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.