Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-25-2022, 04:13 PM

Recluse nodded thoughtfully. She was a little impressed by Ghoul's patience. She had no doubt that some of her other children would have jumped at the chance to prove themselves quickly and with violence, but while proving yourself capable of holding your own was undoubtedly important for an alpha there was more to leading than strength, and she was happy to see her son seemed to understand that. She leaned into his hug, wrapping one of her own forelegs around him and chuckled when he posed her another question.

”Regardless of how old you get or what rank you hold you'll always be my son, and I'll always be your mother.” She said softly, a slightly teasing tone entering her voice as she continued to speak. ”And if you call me Recluse I will prove I can take you out of this world just as easily as I brought you into it.” She never would of course but she hoped that regardless of what her son achieved that she'd never lose the ability to call him her son, she would always love him as that after all.

”If there's a rank you'd like in the interim let me know, otherwise you'll be in the Ishim rank, until such time as either you prevail or fail in your endavour.”

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.