Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-25-2022, 07:58 PM
It was disappointing, but she conceded.

Pulling away from Beauregard, she placed space between them. Wren eyed the young wolf before a tense smile broke. She was going to be an alpha and she lost? It was hard to be proud and disappointed at the same time but she powered through. Truly, she was proud of him. "You've obviously been practicing and learning" she remarked to the lad "once Mercury assesses your skills for himself, you can easily earn the rank of Paladin." Because Mercury was Seneschal and it was his responsibility to see Beauregard promoted or not on his words.

"Let's go back" Wren added, turning to view the northern sky "no doubt you're hungry after that, huh?" she smirked "I know I am!" Without another word to the lad, she darted off. Perhaps it was time to claim a blade and add a weapon to her arsenal? The one Basilisk had been shown hung in her den to this day. It would be easy to take it down and use it but did she want to? A blade didn't mean victory. The pain of defeat was mental, not physical. But she had to think of the pack... And had to keep growing.

/exit

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me