An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-25-2022, 08:17 PM

She did not ask much, a fact that was as infuriating as it was relieving. It did not seem right to simply sit there and be supportive while she lounged on hides and snacked on morsels delivered by his servant. Azure needed to do something, and it was difficult to do something when one of her requests was to simply remain with her. She had missed him - a good thing, surely - and he could easily shirk some of his pack duties to tend to her needs back at home where needed, but that excluded him from revenge.

Azure sighed, closing his eyes as her muzzle brushed gently past his own. The first thing to do would be to get her out of the cold. He  snaked his neck around hers in another embrace, and then gently eased her to move with him so they could begin the journey through the woods home. Once there he would call upon Lyre, who would draw for her a warm bath and provide her with anything and everything she might desire. This would be a true test of the servant's abilities - Azure, without an outlet, would not look kindly upon even the most slight of failures.

Once they were moving, he began to tentatively bargain. Testing the waters to see exactly how important his closeness would be to her in these coming days, and whether or not he could convince her to change her mind. "If I'm to stay here with you, how will I see Sparrow and her pirates punished?" He posed the question casually, but it was foolish to think Hana would not know him enough to recognise his intent. "I could bring you home one of her spurs... or an ear, with the earrings still attached. Lyre would take good care of you while I was away, I could make sure of it."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.