An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-26-2022, 12:19 AM

Wren pulled away from him and Beauregard straightened, pricking his ears forward. His alpha had conceded to him? He’d really done well? He smiled happily, his tail wagging back and forth as she noticed he’d been practicing and learning. “I’ve been trying!” He was excited, hopeful that he could become a Paladin now. He’d never stop improving on his skills as a fighter, and even if he needed to prove himself again to Mercury, he would happily. Beau was looking forward to that day, but till then, he’d just keep working on improving.

“Sounds good to me, I could definitely use a bite after that.” Beauregard blinked as Wren darted off ahead of him, his grin widening. ‘I bet my parents would be so proud of me… Kendrick and Alessa too.’ He broke into a run after the alpha. He was happy and proud of himself, but he wouldn’t let one victory go to his head. Besides, right now all he was focused on was getting home and getting something to eat!

/end

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.