An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-26-2022, 12:28 AM

Beauregard’s ears lowered a little as Sayuri said that there was nothing here of use except the moss. That was a bit disappointing, truth be told. The yearling had hoped to help her and return the favor she’d done for him. To some, perhaps, it might seem like such a small thing. A healer doing their duty, perhaps… But Beauregard felt bad if he couldn’t at least do something for her. It might have felt like little, but to Beau the fact Sayuri had taken time out of her own day to help him, a complete stranger? That meant a whole heck of a lot.

“I wonder why it’s so salty…” He glanced toward the water. “But I guess it kind of makes sense. I tried it once, not knowing that it had salt. Instant regret.” He chuckled softly. His gaze slid back to the healer as he maintained a soft look in his gaze. “Well… if you’re going inland, towards Boreas, I can still offer my assistance there as I head back home.” He offered a smile. “...and if not you can consider it a favor to call upon next time you see me! I don’t want to let such a kind act go without one in return.” His words were genuine and innocent. But in the end, it was up to her if she would take him up on the offer or call upon him the next time they met.

"Speech," 'Thought.'