An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
07-26-2022, 01:37 AM
It wasn't all that often these days that Ezra left the pack lands, much less on his own, but hunting did have to be done for the pack and he hadn't managed to find any of his usual hunting partners so he went out to see what he could find on his own. It was getting a little easier to be away from Syanna for stretches of time. Slowly she was showing some improvements and every day that she got better was a day that he didn't feel like he needed to worry so much. He didn't have a real destination in mind when he walked away from the castle and headed out of the pack's claimed lands and simply decided he'd go out into Auster until he found something to hunt or at the very least something interesting.

He was crossing the familiar land of God's Garden and wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to his surroundings other than looking for signs of prey. He ended up catching the scent of another wolf instead of a prey animal, however, and it made him refocus on his surroundings with a few surprised blinks of his pale blue eyes. When he looked up from the path in front of him he saw the woman marked with white, brown, and yellow that was maybe a dozen feet from him that had unusually long fur flowing from the top of her head. It looked like in his fixed focus of trying to look for small prey to gather up he had ended up walking right toward her without realizing.

"Ah, sorry!" he said with a guilty grin, stopping where he was so he wouldn't intrude on her space any more. "I guess I just wasn't paying attention. Probably not a good thing to do while hunting, huh?" he questioned with a chuckle and a lopsided, goofy grin. She didn't seem to have any kind of pack scent mixed in with hers and she didn't look like anyone he recognized, but her eyes were very similar to his father's which was a pretty unique color when it came to eye colors. He didn't really think much of it though and just told her in his attempts to be friendly, "I'm Ezra Adravendi, by the way. Nice to meet you."

"Ezra Adravendi"