gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-26-2022, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 02:54 AM by Vashou. Edited 1 time in total.)
The sound of grass crunching under Vashou's black pads filled the air as they walked along the grasslands. Their coloration sadly did them no favors in the deep green over growth. Sticking out pretty obviously in the area.  However he wasn't trying to find prey or trying to hide from anyone. Instead he had one goal as he walked along the overgrown floor. He keeps his eyes peeled as he first approached an old tree pressing their side to the bark trying to feel the vines and overgrowth surrounding it.
Pausing he sat against the growth for a few moments trying to get a feel of how soft it felt against his fur. "I'm not sure, Savory, why don't you take a try." The Weasel stared over for a moment and sighed with slight annoyance, "You know my name is Salvador, why do you keep calling me that.
Vashou looked to him and spoke their voice somewhat hushed, "Because I think its a fun name."
Salvador blinks for a moment and sighs, "You're lucky we are friends,"
As a sound of crinkling leaves filled the air, Vashou turns to the left as Salvador started to lean against the overgrowth on the right side of him.  The weasel letting out an audible squeak as he almost fell off the wolf. Grappling onto the side of his face and holding tightly as he looked over with their eye, "Sorry, I thought I heard someone approaching." he said as he turned back laying down to allow Salvador back up the side of his head. The weasel pressing against the overgrowth and saying,  "I don't feel its soft enough, we should prolly check some of the thicker moss and growth deeper in. He nods and slowly makes his way inward on the overgrowth carefully making his way through the forest. Looking about for a thicker set of overgrowth on a tree.