Talon I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-10-2013, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013, 09:29 AM by Talon I.)

Everything was so perfect. Part of him had felt a strange pang of jealous at Euphrosyne not spending as much time with him as he had expected, but such was life -- and he couldn't get overly attached to her, anyway. She was not his alone, but something he would have to grow to share with others. Even Isardis. But with Kangi right now, he felt different; felt like he didn't want to share her with anyone ever, and that was why his embrace on her tightened, sudden boldness coming over the normally meek boy. He knew if he let her leave again, he would be devastated and alone and he was tired of feeling that way, especially now that he remembered what it was like to feel so happy around her.

And so he was content to stand by her side with his muzzle draped delicately over her back, eying the newcomer quietly. It seemed the slight commotion had attracted another -- Euphrosyne! His joy at seeing her was obvious, and once again his tail began to wag delightedly behind his lanky frame. "Euph!" He called out enthusiastically, eager to introduce everyone to one another.

But his attention shifted to the girl who introduced herself as Arietta. She wanted to join? "I think... you'll have to speak to Isardis, the leader, probably..." And ... so would Kangi? She suggested they look for someone who could speak to the two of them. Shifting a bit, he watched her gaze, seeking her gaze. He felt his chest tighten as she placed another kiss on his cheek, heat rising to his face and making his heart soar. And finally she pulled away, telling him she did in fact want to stay. "I... of course I want you to stay!" he announced with a cheerful tone, his voice wavering slightly as though he was overwhelmed by the news. Unable to contain himself, he lathered her face in more affectionate licks; she had always been so beautiful and mysterious to him, and he was amazed she wanted to live here. With him, no less! His gaze searched for Euphrosyne again, silently hoping she would call for Isardis before any of them could scolded for letting strangers into Glaciem without approval.