An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-26-2022, 05:22 PM

Hanako followed him easily enough, didn't need to be told twice as she fell into step beside him. Leaning against his side she felt the rumble of his words pass from his ribs to her, she'd expected him to protest and complain. Knew he couldn't just sit around as she did, even after she'd asked so nicely. It was hard to get too salty about it though, when she knew he intended to act in her place, right the wrongs in a way that could not be forgotten. She hummed quietly, closer to a sigh than a sound of consideration as she imagined it in her head. Realised maybe she was asking for a little too much, needed to pull back just so. Be somewhat reasonable.

"I understand I'm just...being selfish, I suppose." At least she admitted it.  It wasn't hard to see what he was getting at. He'd refrained from ever harming her like that before, but she knew his tastes and that he wouldn't settle until his appetite was sated. If it ever could be, after what had been done, after the precedent set. She should have felt a stirring of dread at the incoming storm, maybe even tried to smooth things over and yet she felt no desire to. Just wanted to sit back and see. "If you have to go then... It's what I deserve, isn't it? Retribution."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]