Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-26-2022, 07:33 PM

Well. That was unexpected. Wren blinked a few times at Sybil's outburst, not pegging the girl for insecurity. Did she want guidance on that? The alpha-to-be was pretty terrible at confidence. "I don't" she replied honestly "even when I look back at all the stuff we're going to do as Menagerie... All the stuff I have done to make the pack a reality, some wolves would pat me on the back. Say 'good job!' But I always feel I could... be better." For most wolves, becoming a leader was their endgame. That nothing else mattered to them but power and status.

"I let the voices come. I let them guide me into being better than I would be as a content wolf" she said honestly to Sybil "if I work and work, I feel better. It could be fleeting, and it usually is. It drives me forward, being insecure. Wanting to better myself. The question is, do you want to do more than you already have done? Do you want to change a bit to suit a forever-changing you?" Wren bit back a sigh, glancing at the sky above them "life is a journey. If you're perfect from the get-go, you're pretty damn boring in my opinion."

And you have no hopes, no dreams... No ambition. Everything is handed to you. Everything is expected to be. Everything is terribly dull. "Don't let your weaknesses be weakness. Let them be strengths. That's what I can say to you, without diving into it more."

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me