gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes
07-26-2022, 11:54 PM
Terra gently licks the boy’s cheek, her happiness at having someone in her life driving her to the sudden, impulsive act of affection. As her tongue lightly brushes across the fur of Lotus’s cheek, she feels the way he starts and doubt once more gnaws at her mind. She stepped back, watching him blink and waiting for the reprimand that is sure to come. But it never does, and the boy’s features soften until he is grining at her. A wide, happy smile appears on her own dark lips, tail wagging happily behind the earthen girl as she presents the rock to Lotus. He explains that there isn’t much they can salvage of the hide and she nods, grinning when he suggests she sharpen her rock.

She blinks as he explains that the North is cold, head nodding in agreement but her mind unable to truly comprehend what he means. Isn’t the temperature in the lands all the same? How far away can the North be? For someone who’s world revolved around feet and inches from one location, Terra struggles to grasp the concept of greater distances. Emerald eyes blink at him owlishly, trying to process all his words while she casts her gaze down to the deer. Lotus has done a fine job stripping the carcass of meat and the hide is indeed in tatters.

Looking back to him, eyebrows lifting in question, Terra asks, “Is there enough hide to at least make a small pouch? Something to carry my rock in so I don’t have to keep it in my mouth all the time?” Head tilts slightly as she waits for his assessment. Lotus seems to understand how the world works better than she does, so Terra decides to go with his judgment on these things.

"Terra Qilaq"

Lotus is allowed in any of Terra's threads, regardless of tag