Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-27-2022, 11:51 AM

He seemed surprised. Wren's fur prickled with embarrassment as he stepped toward her, landing a soft kiss on her cheek. She gave him a quick lick on the snout before he moved back. "Well, I didn't want you to think I was sneaking around on you" the brunette protested softly, grinning "and it's pretty hard to hide when you're standing right there. But..." She chuckled, knowing he'd just be wondering what she had been doing scavenging around here like that.

But first. "What did you think?" Wren asked Mercury "about the wolves I gathered?" To them, the Boreas wolves were outsiders and strangers. Compared to the land they had come from, these wolves were new and untouched. They had been living in this realm for a long, and she had gathered them together out of survival and other needs "I know some didn't show up..." She bit the inside of her cheek, wondering again if Voodoo was okay.

"But those that did... I was curious."

"Wren" & "Mercury"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me