Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
07-27-2022, 02:33 PM

As much as she might not have liked coming out on the bottom she really just let the harsher feelings slide. It was actually quite easy for him. Maybe because of the short past they had together, or something more. She wouldn't scold him, she wouldn't demand a rematch. Not now at least. She'd just let him revel in his pride for the moment. He wouldn't have many opportunities to do so at least.

She stood, not saying much to his comments and just walking through the rest of the dark forest terrains admiring the new scenery. But honestly, she was finding herself taking glances at him in their steps. After a few times she noticed herself and scowled just a little, for no real reason or at least none that she could muster to bring to light in herself. She quickly pushed the feelings aside and moved on and soon it would seem they would go their separate ways.

"Wouldn't want to keep you from your duties, or sleep I suppose." She joked at him finding just the smallest bit of difficulty keeping her eyes right on him for long just with a bit of awkwardness she felt. It would pass though. "I'll be around maybe a few weeks, maybe we'll run into each other again." She gave him the most genuine grin she could before they would finally go back, him to his pack and her to her adventuring. She wouldn't ask him to babysit her while she was here, but she was a little disappointed to think that he wouldn't be with her either. She would never admit that though.

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.