Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-27-2022, 10:16 PM
A PILLAR FOR ALL

It had been a very long time... Eraithus had hardly known what to say about Kali to Recluse. He knew he didn't mourn her quiet as intensely as Recluse but in the end all he could do and what he thought was best was to be there for her. He'd been by her side since, especially with the little ones now walking as they had. A few nights they had to make sure the pups weren't leaving the den without them looking. After some conversation Recluse had admitted it was time they got out of the den. Eraithus knew it was hard for her - he felt the same painful sorrow when he was never going to see his siblings again whome he'd been close to. Yet looking at them... their children. He couldn't imagine what it would be like for him if they were lost. Recluse began and he pressed himself softly against her.

After she had finished he grinned happily, "Your mother and I have decided we'll be taking your first trip outside of the den tonight." he said and as soon as the words left his mouth they were wriggling about away from their mother. As Imp fluffed himself out Eraithus couldn't help but to chuckle. "Very big Imp, just see what you'll look like in a few seasons come. Maybe even bigger than your dad or mom." he got up and walked closer to them. "But listen to me little ones, you must stick close to me and your mother while we play okay." they couldn't possibly get hurt right now. Not in a time where Recluse had to heal, but he was here and he sure as hell was going to make sure they all stayed safe for her.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.