Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-28-2022, 11:52 AM

Why?

Why did she help? Sayuri thought it was quite obvious. "A healer assists all" pack politics and other things aside "you fled in a distress, and I wished to see if you were well" Perhaps she was becoming a better person. She would not have bothered before now. Her role as an assassin caused her to inflict pain, not heal it! "I have aided pregnant women before."

Her time as a geisha was taught to heal, comfort... But unwanted pregnancies were a thing. Sayuri had a paw in handling abortions too. A geisha was not typically allowed to become burdened with children. They were a host, and no man liked to be tended to by the woman carrying another man's children. "You do not belong to the pack up north" she recalled Armada "would you turn to them, if you required aid? Would they assist you, if you needed it?"

What if the pups came early, and Voodoo was unable to get help? What if she had been kicked by the donkey, and Sayuri left her to fend for herself? "I did not know such a thing" she continued "it was natural to assist."

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye