Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Cinder II
07-28-2022, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 03:43 PM by Lothaire. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Likewise," he agreed, allowing his lips to turn up into a small smile in return. She seemed a little uneasy, though he wasn't certain why he was getting that impression from her. Maybe something had happened in her past? He shook his crown to clear his mind of the thoughts--it wasn't any of his business. All that mattered right now was his interaction with her. His ears twitched on top of his skull when she declared he was in luck, and she was a healer. "I don't think you need to be a master to call yourself a healer," he responded. There were all sorts of different skill levels, after all.

"I'm not certain that I do know what it's use is for. I've seen it before, I believe." Lothaire moved from the place he'd been standing, his paws carrying him slowly after the femme. He was careful to preserve the distance initially placed between them, if only because he didn't wish to make Eden uncomfortable. "Doesn't it have tube-like stems and leaves that are scale-like?" He thought that was how his mother had described them to him. "What were you hoping to use the horse tail for?"

Received healing lesson: 1/3