Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
07-28-2022, 03:40 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Malachai wasn't really good with his words, especially not when he had so much emotion tangled up inside him. He didn't like it. Okay maybe that was unfair, he'd only learned he could feel these things because of Grimshaw to begin with but the fact he'd gone so long feeling very little more than passivity and boredom left him frankly unable to deal with the tumult Grimshaw was putting him through. He'd already said more than he probably would have been comfortable with otherwise to be honest. He kept his face buried in his boyfriend's fur, even as the man moved under his embrace, turning to face him. "It felt like one." He muttered.

Malachai didn't think he would cry, wasn't even sure if he could but he certainly felt like it right now. He squeezed Grimshaw closer as he apologized to him, shaking his head. Technically Grimshaw had nothing to really apologize for, it wasn't like he'd chosen to be out cold for as long as he had, and certainly hadn't meant to slide down that cliffside. But he had still... "I love you." Was all Malachai could manage. Part of him wanted to pull back, look Grimshaw in those silver eyes of his, and marvel at what he'd nearly lost but he wasn't sure he was able to move right now, the mixture of relief and grief that washed over him kept him paralyzed. He focused on his boyfriend's scent, and forced himself to remain grounded with it.

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.