gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Cinder II
07-28-2022, 03:52 PM
"I think it's admirable that you're still learning. As long as there's still growth, one is still living, no?" If one were to stop growing, they might as well be dead. At least, that's what his mother always said. He trailed after her, his eyes of firefly gold searching the surrounding foliage for the horse tail the woman searched for.

"You mean they can be used to close open wounds? How does that work?" He questioned aloud, wondering how one developed the skill to push the needle-like part through the flesh. "Do you push it through the edges of the wound?" He came closer to her as she began to dig up the vegetation she'd been looking for, his head dipping to take a closer look at the plant. It certainly didn't look like a horse's tail to him. As she told him it was important to leave a bit uneven in a poultice, his face scrunched up in slight confusion.

"I'm afraid I don't understand, miss. Perhaps you could show me what you mean? Not now, of course," he added on, not wanting to be a nuisance to her. "Perhaps once we've finished collecting the herbs you're looking for?" He could always carry the herbs for her, after all.

Received healing lesson: 2/3