size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-28-2022, 07:44 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn nodded. "Yes, traders would be excellent." She hoped to find wolves with multiple talents and likely those that had some musical talent were adept at making their own instruments would could also be traded. Jynn was still learning the best way to make drums but so far it was working well.

Sparrow seemed surprised at her playing the drum with her tail. "Yep! I'll have to show you some time." Even if it wasn't with a whole band it might be fun to just bring her drum and a few drinks over to the pirate's beach to hang out. Sparrow mentioned a fur less wolf named Sunder and Jynn laughed. "I've met him! We raced a couple of times, he beat me both times." She shook her head dismayed. "You'd think with these long legs I'd be a shoo in but maybe fur creates more drag. I didn't realize he was a pirate. I take it the pack is growing well?"