Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-28-2022, 08:07 PM

Wren shifted against the cold ground. "Why do you think you're not good enough, Sybil?" Maybe she would start there, again and from the top. Ask why the girl felt the need to think herself anything less "you don't have to tell me everything" she added, "I know you don't like to talk about yourself much." And that was, truly, okay. Wren understood that need a lot. She just began to open herself up to others. Mercury and other wolves were important to her. She wouldn't trade them for anything. Not even a pack.

"Honestly, what works for someone doesn't work for others," she told Sybil truthfully "what I could tell you, what advice I could give... You can take it with a grain of salt. I say 'work' but that always worked for me, yanno? Distraction has always been my thing, and I never really... confronted my issues. I guess I never have. I don't think I'm ready to open that bag of bats yet" She sighed "it helps to have people around you that are patient, kind... People who support you. I support you, Sybil." She nods to the girl.

"I believe in your potential; else I wouldn't have asked you to Menagerie. Else I wouldn't have introduced you to the other diplomat. I believe in your skills. Maybe... We all need someone that believes in us?"

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me