size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
07-28-2022, 08:57 PM

Keahi seems to have made a good first impression and she offers the Champion a polite smile. Azure tells her he is here to talk and she says, “Of course, sir. Please come in.” With that she removes her body from the doorway, squeezing into the corner between the wall and door so that he may have an unobstructed view of her room and more room to enter with. Once he makes his way in, the red woman moves back to middle of the doorway, seating herself so that she is facing Azure, ready to answer any questions he may have of her.

His first question comes not too soon after she is settled and a fond smile makes its way onto Keahi lips as she says, “I enjoy it, sir. Hard work is something that I have never minded and, seeing how it helps the other members of the pack is very fulfilling. It was an adjustment from what I was used to but one that has been rewarding, sir.” Ocean blue eyes look to the tall Azure, the polite smile once more replacing the one that had been filled with fondness as she spoke. The Champion is imposing and Keahi does not want to slight him in any way, so she waits for his next question instead of speaking any further.

"Keahi Mogotsi"