An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-28-2022, 10:01 PM

Beauregard smiled as Sayuri said that the company would be appreciated. She was right, together they would find a great number of herbs! His tail wagged back and forth happily and padded after her. He didn’t realize that she had picked up on his own personal preference for romantic company; a preference he didn’t even realize he had yet. The yearling hadn’t had anyone he had become interested in just yet, not finding one closer to her age that was appealing just yet. He wasn’t sure what herbs they’d be looking for, but he was happy to help, grateful he could provide a service to Sayuri just as she had to him.

He caught up with Sayuri after a few strides, the pain in his paw fading to a dull feeling now. She asked if he lived in Boreas and Beau gave a small nod. “I do,” The male stated softly. “Way up North, where even now it’s much colder than it is here.” He smiled a bit brighter. “I like it though! It’s nice, though I appreciate being able to explore as well.” He twitched his ears happily. “My alpha-to-be is working on setting up a home for us. We’re just waiting until her training is complete.” He glanced towards Sayuri.

“Since you asked if I’m from Boreas, is it safe to say that you live in Auster?” He asked. “You have the scent of others on your coat. I can only assume you live with a pack.” His words were innocent, not at all of ill intent. Beauregard wasn’t a mean wolf, nor a manipulative one. He spoke with honest answers and curiosity, nothing more.

"Speech," 'Thought.'