gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
07-28-2022, 10:43 PM
Memento Mori finished her song and drew in a deep breath, her pale silver-blue gaze softening. “Goodbye… mother…” She didn’t know where Philomena had ended up, or what had become of the woman, but she was certain that Philly no longer walked the same world she did. She had heard of Somnumn, a place where spirits could reach out to their loved ones, but thus far Philomena hadn’t. That was okay though, Meme decided. She didn’t hate her mother, but she was okay with not seeing her until her time on the earth had passed. She wanted to live her own life and, somehow, she felt her mother wanted the same for her as well.

A stranger came bounding down a path by the falls, calling to her. Meme blinked, not expecting anyone to have heard her, but she supposed that was alright. She offered them a sad smile. “Relatively speaking, yes. I was saying goodbye.” Her gaze traveled to the falls, her ears perking forward. “I apologize if I disturbed you. My mother raised me here… and since I do not know where she is currently, or if she’s even alive, I was just… saying goodbye. Goodbye to her, and the life that was expected of me that will never be. It felt like a fitting place to do so.”

She knew the words were gloomy but it was the truth. “But now a new life can begin.” Her tone had a bit of hope to it. “My name is Memento Mori Lore, by the way. Who did I intrude upon?” Her smile became a bit sheepish. Though she had made an apology she still felt a bit bad for disturbing what appeared to be another loner… and possibly scaring the daylights out of her.
Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.