gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
07-28-2022, 11:02 PM

It had been a couple of days since Lucette and Bae-Syl had shown up. His beloved mate had attacked Bae-Syl when she first met him but, after hearing how she had interpreted seeing him, the winged-male understood why. She had been afraid, fearing the worst when she only smelled their daughter but didn’t see her. Gavroche had been trying to her best to comfort his mate since then… she hadn’t been herself, especially when Lucette came to visit them. She hadn’t been put back into contact with Bae-Syl yet though he was staying with Lucette close by. The male was thankful for the fact the two of them were together, but he was growing increasingly worried about Bells.

“You’ll have to face Lucette eventually, you know.” His words were gentle, reminding Bellamy that how she responded to their daughter’s visits when she came wasn’t good for either of them. “I know you’re scared that you’re going to hurt her but she’s your little girl, Bells… you’d never do that. If you were that dark of a creature as you fear, you would have continued attacking both Lucette and Bae-Syl that day. You’re not a monster.” He stressed this fact to her. “No matter what your brain tries to tell you.” He stayed by her side, hoping that, as it stormed outside, she might talk to him.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.