gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-28-2022, 11:42 PM
The absence of warmth from his back hadn't gone unnoticed, but he hadn't been exactly aware of what it was until Usagi returned. He lifted his head weakly to look at the man, whom he could barely see with the light spilling in behind him. But he knew, even before he even spoke, that it was him. A fish was placed before him and he sniffed it warily, not certain he was ready to eat. He'd give it a minute, maybe he needed to wake up some more. He was feeling a little groggy still, anyway.

Before he knew it, could even process his own words upon Usagi's return, the man was speaking again but this time faster and without breaks. Kunai blinked slowly, trying to process what he'd said and creased his brows briefly. "I feel better, I think..." he trailed off a bit, confusion taking over his features as he broke his gaze from Usagi and looked around the den. "How long? Where are we?" He asked before turning his tired, mismatched gaze back to Usagi, concern and confusion creasing his brows. This wasn't the same den they had stayed in, that much he knew, but he couldn't remember the trip from that den to this den.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2022
please DM all tags to skelle#0666
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!