An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
07-29-2022, 12:28 AM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

"I'm so sorry," he repeated, this time barely above a muffled whisper as he pressed his face deeper into his boyfriend, tears threatening behind tightly closed eyes to erupt and soak Malachai's already moistened fur. He didn't want to die. There was a time when he would've said otherwise, had said otherwise, and came close to attempting. If it wasn't for Sirius, he wouldn't be here today, wrapped in the arms of his boyfriend and holding back tears of gratitude and guilt. He owed that man more than he could ever imagine, but that wasn't on his mind right now.

Malachai's words drew him back, pulling away from the comfort of his fur to really look at him. His silver eyes were glassy from fresh tears, but the last time he admitted his love, he was begging to the man to let him go with only the hope that everything was going to be okay. As if he could rewrite that memory, he wanted to see Malachai's face when he repeated the words back to him. "I love you, too, Malachai," he said with a slight purr as he leaned forward with half closed eyes, his voice deeper and softer than usual. At the end of his words his lips were already close to his lovers, to the point he only whispered his name before closing the distance between them.  

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex