Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
07-29-2022, 06:35 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Malachai had been with Grimshaw long enough now to know that kisses were incoming and as much as he wanted to keep his face pressed into the fur of his boyfriend he wanted to properly kiss him more. He pulled his head back and met his kissing, forelegs flexing to hold Grim tighter.

Fuck! Malachai growled under his breath and pulled his head away for a moment. He wanted Grimshaw so bad, but there was a part of him so afraid he'd break the man if they did... Grimshaw wasn't exactly perfectly whole in body yet but-

"How are you feeling?" He asked, voice low and the desire plain in his tone, he looked Grimshaw in the eye seeking out any attempt to hide any pain he might feel, Malachai wasn't about to sacrifice his boyfriend's bodily health just because he was channeling his relief through his dick. All the worrying he did over Grimshaw would have been worthless if he hurt him in his own inability to control himself.

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.