ardent

If I showed you my soul would you cover your eyes?

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-29-2022, 11:04 PM

The Armada was in the North it seemed. But that wasn’t all, Bellamy learned. It seemed Wren might have come to her as a wolf of the Armada, but it turned out she was leaving to create her own pack. It explained her prowess. “I see. It is noble of you to do such. Remaining loyal to those you care for, even when your paths split, is a welcome trait for a leader. I’m sure you’ll do well.”The woman glanced down at Whiskers, double checking to make sure she was alright before glancing back at Wren.

“You are kind, Wren. I will need to head back to The Orchard for Gav before I head that way, and say farewell to my daughter and her friend.” It pained her that Lucette would not come with them but she understood her daughter’s desire for adventure. She just prayed that Bae-Syl would be enough to keep them both safe. She dipped her head to the alpha-to-be as Wren prepared to take off.

“Likewise, Wren.” She shifted her attention to Ears and Whiskers as Wren left.

“Come on you two. Let's get back to the Orchard and let the others know the game plan.” She turned on her paw, feeling hopeful for the future.

/End

"Speech" 'Thought.'