Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
10-10-2013, 01:01 PM

The warm smile she received certainly deserved one in return, though the calm Emer's perhaps wasn't quite as enthusiastic as the expression that Tidus wore. Truth be told whilst company was indeed welcome when it didn't seem to be any danger, she still wasn't fully sure how to interact with strangers. "Nice to meetcha Emer." More polite behaviour from the white and black male. "And nice to meet you." She returned the phrase, though it certainly didn't spill from her lips in quite the same natural manner as Tidus had spoken.

It probably wasn't too hard to pick up on those previous nerves or any that were perhaps still lingering slightly. This point was indeed proven true with Tidus' next words. "You don't say much do ya'? Don't be afraid around me, I won't hurt you. I'm the friendliest guy in the world, I wouldn't harm a thing unless it meant to harm me or a friend." There was a slight error however, even those she knew rather well still had to suffer in silence from time to time. She truly wasn't a very talkative creature, perhaps more so with those she knew though probably not as chatty as Tidus here could be.

"No, not really." She decided to confirm his assumption, he shouldn't expect too much more from her beyond the short replies she had previously given. Perhaps she'd get a little less awkward, though certainly no louder. Silently she gave another small smile, keeping in mind his statement about being harmless.