An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-30-2022, 12:58 PM
Hattori noted the ruffling of feathers, the narrowing of his eyes as it took in Hattori's words. He did not believe he had said anything outwardly offensive and thus he chalked this conversation up to a miscommunication of some sorts. They were two completely different species from vastly different cultures, no wonder things were getting twisted in the middle, coming out misconstrued at the ends. Deciding to put an end to this back and forth, he was a little blunter. Inching to aloof, talking more than he cared to so he could draw the final line in the dirt.

"If you insist. But as I said, I am fine. I do not require their assistance." Hattori would leave it at that, deciding to say he didn't care for the idea of accepting their help. As tactful as he could manage. "The common tongue," he dipped his head a little, as to point out the words they were speaking, "is not my native language. We do not speak it much in Tojo. I am somewhat out of practice. I prefer to keep to myself, you are the first outsider I have spoken to in some time."

That should explain it well enough. No true offence taken on Hattori's end really, the bird was clearly young and knew what was close to home. Everything else was no doubt foreign and possibly wrong.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]