size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-30-2022, 05:43 PM

He was awfully embarrassed when she sought to catch his eye as if to show just how much she appreciated the gesture with the sheer will of her eyes. He wasn’t sure how to take such appreciation. It had been a small gesture. He’ wanted to do it for her. But that didn’t mean he knew how to take the emotions that came with it.

He shuffled his paws a little for something else to concentrate on. He would have moved on to hang the meat, but her paw rested over his. She used it to squeeze, and he placed his second forepaw over the top of the pile, squeezing her own gently. “It’s going to be alright, Terra” He said as she thanked him for everything. “I feel like you're the wolf I’ve been waiting for here the whole time” He said, offering her a shy, sweet smile before gently tugging his paws back again. A little too overwhelmed with all the emotions. “Right. Meat.” He said getting to his paws. “And I think tomorrow we should start hunting for some coats, so we don’t just have to sleep in the grass” he suggested as he grabbed the meat and began to haul it over the branches of the nearest tree. He hoped that would dry it enough, but he didn’t know any better ways.

That done, he turned back to Terra. “I suppose we should camp here for the night. Did you need anything before we settled in?”

"Words"